Login to Shop
Your Cart is currently empty.
No current events.
View Full-Size Image
First Data Global Payment Gateway for Magento
|Ask a question about this product|
This extension is designed using First Data Global Payment API Version 3.0 to allow magento store to accept payment using FirstData merchant services within your shopping cart.
Delivery Method: eDownload only. Once your payment is approved you will receive download link.
Version: 3.0 - [last updated on: 3/20/2015 ]
You can watch a video demonstrating the functionality of the extension here: Booklink FirstData Magento Extension Demo
- Now accepting payment using First Data Global Payment Gateway from your Magento store is easy.
- Process refunds online right from the magento admin panel order management page.
- Ability to do testing (built-in)
- Easy installation
- Compatible with following magento community editions: 1.4+, 1.5+, 1.6+, 1.7+, 1.8.0, 1.8.1, 1.9.0, 1.9.1
- First Data Global Gateway account
- cURL is required and MUST be compiled into PHP with SSL support (all major webhosting companies are equipped with this but check with your hosting company).
- Port 1129 must be open on your server. How do I know if port 1129 is open or not? Read about this on Booklink blog
- PEM File: The client digital certificate stored in pem file. (Downloaded from First Data Admin Panel)
- You need to have an SSL certificate active on your site to protect your customers' sensitive data (not required if you are in test mode).
We will refund your money if the extension does not work as intended. Please contact us within 14 days of your purchase. We will try to troubleshoot the problem because many times its a minor technical issue and easily resolvable. But if we are unable to resolve then we will refund your money.
There will be no refund:
- If you bought this extension and First Data cancelled or did not approve your account.
- You switched your service from First Data gateway to some other company or no longer using First Data
- You do not provide us the opportunity to resolve the error.
- Your magento version is not compatible with extension requirement but you still purchased. Please see current supported magento versions.
Find us on Magento: